Saturday, February 24, 2007

Past which was

Well this happens to be my first published blog this year.
Had always wanted to blog for a long time, and well here I am.
Its a consolidated one this time.

Iraq Burns - SAD-Damn
==================

So the year began with Saddam's Death, one of the worst things that happened.
His death couldn't have been more dramatic - they hanged him on the very day of Bakrid.
What were they trying to prove ?
Bush was probably thinking that we just cut the goats throat .
Not fair at all..
I hated every bit of, I was shocked when I saw the video.
That was just not the way that had to happen.

Well okay accepted that he had been a dictator all his life and had claimed many lives in his rise to power, and maaay be he deserved to be hanged. But I guess the video footage was gruesome.
I mean look at it, this was the first time in my life I saw somebody die. Goodness me.
Jesus that was really sick. That was really sad.
And may be a lot of people celebrated for some time.

But well every one probably knew what was coming. They just dint kill one, they rather announced a lot of deaths , they rather laid the pathway to terror.
You see it all there, there is not a week when I don't hear a news head line which goes this way
"Blast in Iraq - Claims 64 Lives"
Saddam - rather SAD-Damn's death was really huge.
It all goes into history.


Here is the Saddam Obituary that was on BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1099005.stm

and this was one of the most disturbing one of em all
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6257077.stm

and Check this out for the entire content of the History book
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/middle_east/03/v3_iraq_timeline/html/default.stm














Ultimately they set Iraq on fire. Wonder if it will ever end.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Warne's Gone
-----------------


708 Wickets in Test Cricket- that was huge.


"To do it here in Melbourne ... I don't know who is writing my scripts but they're pretty good," said Warne.
"They are unbelievable feelings. My legs were shaking. The crowd were fantastic and it's a very happy day."



My all time favourite Cricketer has been writing history these days.
Shane Warne's glorious cricketing career comes to an end, as he retired from international cricket in Jan 2007.

Well those were splendid times.
If its Shane Warne, I am bound to get glued to the television.
Every delivery ensued an exclamation
"Whoa", "Awesome", "Mind Blowing", "How did he do that", "I wish I was him" :)
There was a charm , there was a magic , there was a spell bounding , thundering effect this man used to produce, every time he used to bowl.


He is rather an artist , as Da Vinci:Painting :: Shane Warne : Spinning

Check out the ball of the century here http://youtube.com/watch?v=66I1YDOKcGI
It couldn't have been more beautiful




He defines spin bowling.
Check this one out, http://youtube.com/watch?v=YDqn043XhQ8

I wish that he had played in the 2007 world cup.
I just love to watch him over and over. He was indeed a class act.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home