Wednesday, September 27, 2006

its Only Human to be 0nly Human

So
.
.
.
Yeah !!!

This is my first blog , after a long time , and yeah the old ones have all gone since they contained a lot of personal stuff.

First up let me just start of with the reason why my blog is titled "0nly human"
Now this is one place that I use to express myself , this is my shout box, this is one place somebody listens to me,
funny eh.. How can blogs understand human emotions ?


So why "0nly human", simply for the reason that this is a place where I would be poring in my daily thoughts and notions about the very nature of things around and events , thats so damn human ain't it. Moreover the way I look at the world around me , and since its gonna be a human perspective I call it "Only Human".

Now I don't know if you observed it, but my blogs name is "0nly human" and not "only human " , so u r wondering whats the difference between the two, well the first name is the one starting with a numeric zero and not an alphabet "o" !!!!

http://0nlyhuman.blogspot.com/

If I don't make sense ,so be it , may be thats how it was supposed to be.

Now why did I have a zero in place.
May be I could give a nice little story about it
This way :
Sifar an Urdu word meaning "zero".
Definition goes this way:
"Sifar - Containing nothing, it encircles everything.Without a beginning, without an end, it stretches from emptiness to infinity and back again".
So u r wondering , wow thats sounds cool, but if you haven't already read it before
let me tell you that these are the words that describe Lucky Ali's beautiful album "SIFAR".
I kinda really liked it the very first time I read it and thats probably why when somebody asks me "Whats your favorite number ? " I quickly go "its zero" !!!
Well I like 7 and 11 too , any ways ,
So yeah the little number 0 has a very important meaning in my life.
Some how it represents this very life itself. and since this blog is my life's journey I start it off with a zero - Containing nothing, it encircles everything.
Without a beginning, without an end, it stretches from emptiness to infinity and back again.

Uve got to check out the songs someday , they are truly meaningful and make perfect sense.
Please don't apply logic to them, wont make any sense then.

OR


I could simply say that Only Human with an alphabet "o" wasn't just available and I had no other option other than getting a zero (0) in there.

Anyways....


There have been so many things that I wish to voice my thoughts on and no better place than a blog I believe. Don't really care if people read !!
Least bothered about it.

watch out for more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home